The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office will be selling a mobile gun range.
All bids must be received by 10:00am on Friday, October 18, 2019.
The bids will be opened publicly on Friday at 10:30am, October 18, 2019 at:
M.C.S.O. Headquarters Building
5525 College Road
Key West, FL 33040
The property to be sold is open to the public for inspection at the the Monroe County Sheriff’s Aviation Hanger at 10600 Overseas Hwy., Marathon, Fl. 33050 on the following dates and times:
•Tuesday, Oct. 8, 2019 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
•Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The Sheriff’s Office makes no representation or guarantee of mechanical condition.
All sales are as is, no warranty. All sales are final.
1. A list of the items offered for sale is on the Bid Sheet. Items may be inspected at the Sheriff's Office Aviation Hangar in Marathon, Fl. on Tuesday, October 8, 2019 from 9:00am to 11:00am and on Thursday, October 10, 2019 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm.
2. Bidders must mark their envelope AUCTION BID. Bid Forms must be signed in ink by bidder or bidder’s authorized representative with name and address legibly written, and sealed in a white envelope properly marked. Bids not submitted in this manner may be rejected as such.
3. By submitting a bid, the bidder makes an offer to enter into a legally binding contract with MCSO to purchase an item at the bid price. If you are the high bidder, you have entered a legally binding contract to purchase. Do not bid unless you are willing and able to pay for your purchase
4. Each item will be sold individually. You must pay for any item you commit to buying on or before Wednesday, October 30, 2019 by 5:00 p.m. Be careful about bidding on several items if you only want one. If you’re the winning bidder of more than one item, you need to purchase all the items you’ve won. Any unpaid items may result in loss of buying privileges in future auctions.
All items are sold "as is, where is."
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR USE REGARDING THE CONDITION OF ANY ITEM OFFERED FOR SALE. MCSO is not an automobile dealer. MCSO does not know the mechanical or physical condition of any automobile offered for sale. Items may have prior crash damage. Be sure to carefully inspect each item you are interested in. Bidders are encouraged to bring a mechanic or other knowledgeable person with them to inspect the items.
6. Bids must be received no later than 10:00 am Friday, October 18, 2019 by the Monroe County Sheriff Office Finance Division, at the Monroe County Sheriff's Office Administrative Headquarters, 5525 College Road, Stock Island, Key West, Florida 33040. Written receipts for bids will be given upon request.
7. Bids will be opened at 10:30 am on Friday, October 18, 2019 at MCSO Administrative Headquarters at 5525 College Road. All bidders and the general public are invited to attend the bid opening.
8. Cash, cashier's checks or money orders are the only acceptable means of payment. MCSO cannot accept credit cards or extend credit. Items may not be removed from MCSO property until paid for and vehicle registration is provided, showing the purchaser’s name
9. Successful bidders must remove their items from MCSO property no later than 5:00 p.m. Wednesday, October 30, 2019. Failure to remove items by the deadline may at the sole discretion of the Sheriff result in the bid being offered to the next highest bidder or the cancellation of the bid. Items cannot be removed from MCSO property prior to payment.
10. The purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold MCSO harmless for all claims, suits and costs arising out of the use of the items sold.
11. MCSO reserves the right to accept any bid or combination of bid alternates which, in the MCSO's judgment will best serve the MCSO's interest, or to reject any or all Bids. MCSO may waive any bid irregularities in its sole discretion, and to negotiate contract terms with bidders, and the right to disregard all nonconforming, non-responsive, unbalanced or conditional bids.
12. Members of the Sheriff's Office are authorized to bid on the same terms as the general public.
Do you need accomodations or other assistance to participate in this sale? Please call Johnnie Yongue at (305) 293-7477 or Michael Griffin 305-292-6832.